Using Visual Composer – the World’s No. 1 Page Builder
WordPress Bootcamp with Visual Composer is an intensive half-day course that guides you through all the essentials for editing and updating your website. Learn insider secrets from the professionals that will help you make the most out of the world’s most popular content management system. This is a practical course that brings copywriting, design, SEO and social media into the mix and shows how WordPress can supercharge your marketing.
Choose this course if:
- You want to update your website so it’s easy to edit and maintain, but you’re not sure if WordPress is right for you.
- You’ve used WordPress before but you’re a bit rusty and need a refresher course.
- You already have a WordPress website and want your employees to learn the latest, best practice techniques for editing and expanding your online presence.
- You’re a recent marketing or business grad – this course will teach you how to edit and maintain websites using the very latest WordPress techniques. Great for your CV.
What you’ll get:
- A half day of intensive, hands-on training.
- Access to your own training website for 6 months.
- Detailed course guide materials covering everything you learnt on the day plus further learning and insider resources.
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress?
- Why you should use WordPress to power your website.
- Easily manage content in WordPress.
- Add links the right way.
- How to insert and embed images and downloadable PDFs.
- How to publish new pages and posts.
- The importance of adding tags and categories to your content.
- Help your customers find the right content: creating an intuitive navigation using menus.
- Learn about widgets, and discover the simple techniques that turn your website footer into a lead generator.
Edit and expand your site easily with Visual Composer
- Create complex beautiful page layouts in minutes.
- Deliver your content professionally on mobile and desktop alike.
- Discover a simple drag and drop environment – no programming required.
How WordPress makes it easy to market your business
- Gain insider secrets from the professionals.
- Learn the basic web content and marketing principles which will showcase your business in the best possible light.
- Optimize your website’s content for the modern world of multiple devices.
- Get your website ready for search engines with simple steps everyone should follow (but few do).
- Discover best practice social sharing techniques for Facebook and Twitter.
Going further with WordPress
- Introduction to plugins.
- Learn how to install a plugin in minutes.
- Discover the foolproof method of choosing the right plugins.